1. Gift cards- Find out their favorite place to shop and purchase a gift card. This way you won't have to worry about picking something they don't like.
2. Netflix subscription- Pretty much every college student I know loves Netflix. It's inexpensive and you can catch up on TV shows and movies.
3. Tablet- I've had my tablet for about a year, and I love it. I hated carrying my heavy laptop across campus, and I can access my e-books.
4. Leather Padfolio- I know this doesn't seem exciting, but it's absolutely necessary. These are more professional to carry your resume in, instead of a plain folder. These can be expensive, but prices vary.
5. Fujifilm INSTAX Instant Smartphone Printer- I personally want this so bad! I have had so many pictures on my phone, but then something went wrong and I lost them. Having one of these is great to readily print off your pictures, and save those memories.
If you have any suggestions leave them below!
Have A Wonderful Day!